1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Terms and Conditions of Entry. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
Who can enter
1. Subject to the clauses below, entry is open to all residents of Australia who have fulfilled the requirements set out below (‘Eligible Entrants’). Entrants who are not at least 18 years old may require the permission of their parent or legal guardian.
2. Employees are not eligible to enter this competition.
3. The Promoter is CKE Restaurants Australia Pty Ltd ABN 56628535302 (the ‘Promoter’). The Promoter’s address is Level 18/420 George Street, Sydney, NSW, Australia.
How to enter
1. To enter Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotional Period (defined below) register their interest at Carlsjr.com.au.
2. Entries must include full name, email address and postcode details to be eligible to win. Entrants may only enter in their own name. Inaudible, incomprehensible, illegible, and incomplete entries may be deemed invalid.
Number of Entries permitted
1. Only one entry per person will be permitted. Entrants found to be submitting multiple entries may have all entries invalidated.
Open, Close, Draw and Publish dates
1. The competition commences on Monday 5th August 2019 and closes Saturday 28th September 2019 at 11.59PM (‘Promotional Period’). All times noted in these Terms and Conditions are Melbourne times. If any draw date falls on a public holiday, as defined in the state of the Promoter, that draw will be conducted on the next business day. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
2. Ten winners will be drawn at CKE Restaurants, 425/1 Queens Road Melbourne, Vic 3004 on Monday 12, 19, 26 August, and Monday 2, 9, 16, 23 and 30 September 2019. The Promoter will ensure that all entries that have been submitted prior to each draw will have an equal change of winning a prize for all remaining draws.
3. The winners will be notified by email and phone within two business days of each draw.
4. Each winner will need to collect their $50 Gift Card from their local Carl’s Jr. restaurant at a mutually agreed date and time. A list of restaurants is located here: https://carlsjr.com.au/find-us/.