1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents (excluding SA) aged 18 years or older.
3. Directors of the Promoter and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Promotion commences 01/04/2019 and closes 6pm AEST on 23/09/19 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To enter, entrants must, during the Promotional Period, visit www.winapetloversdream.com.au and purchase a digital photo for $55 via the website. Once the purchase is confirmed and the entrant enters all requested details they will be automatically entered into the draw. For clarity, residents of SA may purchase a digital photo however they will not be eligible for entry into the draw.
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
7. Multiple entries are permitted, subject to the following: (a) only (1) entry permitted per specified purchase requirement; and (b) each entry must be submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
8. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
9. All entries received during the Promotional Period will be entered into a single draw. The draw will take place at TPAL, Level 2/11 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000 at 10 am AEST on the 24/09/2019 in the presence of an independent scrutineer. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant.
10. The winner will be contacted within two (2) business days via email and telephone and their name will be published on www.winapetloversdream.com.au from 25/09/19 and will also be promoted on the Promoter’s social media channels.
11. It is a condition precedent of the major prize set out in clause 12 below being awarded that the Promoter receives a minimum of 40,000 entries into the promotion. In the event less than 40,000 entries are received, the major prize will not be awarded and the winner will receive the consolation prize as set out in clause 20.