1. These rules (“Competition Rules”) specified by Science in Sport plc (the “Company”) apply to any competition (“Competition”) which is run by or on behalf of the Company. By taking part in a Competition, you agree to be bound by the Competition Rules and by the decisions of the Company which are final in all matters relating to the Competition. The Company reserve the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in its absolute discretion for any reason and without notice in accordance with the Competition rules. The Company also reserve the right to modify the prize and suspend/close the competition at any time.
2. All entries must be received at the place specified during the period in which the Competition is open. Late or incomplete entries will be disqualified. The Competition opens on 00:01 BST on 10/05/2019 (10th May, 2019) and closes at 23:59 BST on 02/06/19 (2nd June, 2019).
3. Entries must be submitted by an individual (not via any agency or similar) and are limited to one per person.
4. Unless otherwise stated: each Competition is open to all aged 18 years and over. Employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition are not permitted to enter.
5. By entering the Competition, you grant the Company, any third parties appointed by the Company for the purpose of organising and/or managing the Competition and the Competition sponsor(s) permission to contact you.
6. The prize is limited to one per person.
7. Any queries should be sent to email@example.com before an entry is submitted. Once an entry has been made, the entrant is deemed to agree to the terms and conditions as specified in this document.
8. Prizes will be dispatched to winners via Parcelforce, UPS, DHL or similar depending on country, unless otherwise stated. We will not be liable for any prizes which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post for reasons beyond our control.
9. Should an entrants contact details change, it is their responsibility to notify us.
10. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all warranties, representations, covenants and liability (whether express or implied) regarding the competition or the prize but this won’t exclude our liability for death or personal injury as a result of our negligence.
11. We may disqualify you from claiming the prize if we have reasonable grounds to suspect you may be in breach of these Terms.
12. This Prize Draw is governed by English law, with any disputes subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.