1. Fill out the online entry form on this page. All indicated fields MUST be completed, or else your entry will be invalid.
2. Tell us your weapon of choice as you take on the Mongolian army to defend the island of Tsushima
3. CompeEEon opens on the 17th July 2020
4. Entries must be received by 11:59pm on 23rd July 2020. Entries received aNer this Eme will not be eligible for consideraEon by the Judges.
5. The winners will be selected on Tuesday, 28th July 2020
6. The Promoter is not liable for any entries which are lost, stolen, misdirected, delayed, illegible or damaged.
7. This compeEEon is open to Australian residents over the age of 18 only. Employees and immediate families of Madman Entertainment Pty Ltd are not eligible to enter.
8. The winners will be the people who provide the most original and invenEve answers to the quesEon, as determined by the Judges on 28th July, 2020 in their absolute discreEon.
9. This is a game of skill, and chance plays no part in determining the winners.
10. The Judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any person who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and condiEons.
12. 1 winner will receive a prize pack including the following items: • 1 x set of Manga-style physical posters created by renowned Manga arEst Takashi Okazaki • 1 x Ghost of Tsushima PlayStaEon 4 Game (Digital game code to redeemed from PlayStaEon Store) • 1 x PS4 Pro 1TB Console (verEcal stand not included) • 1 x 12-month AnimeLab subscripEon
13. 10 runners up winners will receive the following items: • 1 x Ghost of Tsushima PlayStaEon 4 Game (Digital game code to redeemed from PlayStaEon Store) • 1x set of Manga-style physical posters created by renowned Manga arEst Takashi Okazaki • 1 x 6-month AnimeLab subscripEon
14. Total prize pool value - $2,437.75
15. The winner will be noEfied by email.
16. Submi_ng an entry consEtutes acceptance of these terms and condiEons.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of idenEty and age at the nominated address. IdenEficaEon considered suitable for verificaEon is at the discreEon of the Promoter. 18. The promoter is Madman Entertainment Pty Ltd / Level 2, 289 Wellington St, East Melbourne VIC 3002 ABN 97 102 391 453