Enter for your chance to win a Samsung pack, please complete the details below. To enter, you will need a picture or scan of your receipt before you start the entry process. The scan needs to clearly show your receipt details including the date of purchase, the retailer and the product purchased. Please ensure your scan is less than 1MB in size and in one of the following formats - JPEG, PNG or PDF. Please keep a copy of your receipt.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS Promotion The Big Game Entertainment Giveaway
Promoter The Promoter is CASELLA WINES PTY. LIMITED, ABN 96 060 745 315, PO BOX 281, Yenda, NSW 2681.
Promotion Type Chance to win via online form and receipt upload.
Promotion Period Start date: 02/01/19 at 07:00 am AEDT End date: 15/02/19 at 11:59 pm AEDT
Eligible Entrants Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over.
Participating Stores Stores participating in the Promotion are BWS outlets located throughout Australia. Participating Stores will display Promotion materials. If in doubt, an entrant may ask a store staff member whether or not they are participating in the Promotion.
How to Enter To enter the Promotion, the entrant must purchase any three (3) products from the Yellow Tail range (“Participating Products”) (“Qualifying Purchase”) from any BWS outlet in Australia (including online at https://bws.com.au/) (“Participating Venues”) during the Promotional Period. During the Purchase Period, purchase any three (3) Participating Products in one (1) transaction from a Participating Store (“Qualifying Purchase”); and during the Claim Period, visit www.winwithyellowtail.com.au/thebiggame using a compatible browser and fully complete and submit the online claim form, providing all details required, including: first name, last name, email address, delivery address, contact number, and date of birth; upload a photo or scanned copy of their Qualifying Purchase receipt in a JPEG or PNG format that is less then 1MB in size; and accept the Promotion Terms and Conditions and choose whether to receive marketing communications from Yellow Tail. Participating Products A Participating Product is any 750mL bottle of Yellow Tail. All Yellow Tail wine brands are included in this Promotion. The Yellow Tail brands include:
Yellow Tail Moscato (750ml) - RRP: $9.00; Yellow Tail Shiraz (750ml) - RRP: $9.00; Yellow Tail Merlot (750ml) - RRP: $9.00; Yellow Tail Bubbles (750ml) - RRP: $9.00; Yellow Tail Chardonnay (750ml) - RRP: $9.00; Yellow Tail Sangria (750ml) - RRP: $9.00; Yellow Tail Rose (750ml) - RRP: $9.00; Yellow Tail Pinot Grigio (750ml) - RRP: $9.00; Yellow Tail Pink Bubbles (750ml) - RRP: $9.00; Yellow Tail Cabernet Savignon (750ml) - RRP: $9.00; Yellow Tail Cabernet Merlot (750ml) – RRP: $9.00; Yellow Tail Pink Moscato (750ml) – RRP: $9.00; Yellow Tail Semillon Sauvignon Blanc (750ml) - RRP: $9.00; and Yellow Tail Big Bold Red (750ml) - RRP: $9.00. A Qualifying Purchase is any three (3) Participating Products purchased in a single transaction from a Participating Store during the Purchase Period. Entries Permitted Multiple entries permitted subject to the following: Limit one (1) Entry per day per Qualifying Purchase. The entrant is eligible to win a maximum of one (1) prize.
Total Prize Pool AUD $16,490.00
Prize Description The prize is a Home Entertainment Package for the winner which includes: 1 x TV 65” Samsung N07100 65” 4K UHD Smart LED TV (model: UA65NU7100WXXY) RRP: 2,499.00 1 x Sound Bar Samsung HW-650 5.1ch Soundbar (model: HW-N650/XY) RRP: 799.00 Number of this prize 5 Value (per prize) AUD$3,298.00 Winning Method Draw: computerised random selection – Drawn at PMG, 136 Cathedral St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia on 18/02/19 at 12:00 pm AEDT Conditions No part of this prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable. Prize must be claimed by 18/05/2019. Prizes will be determined to be claimed once the prize winner is contacted and confirms she or he is happy for the prize to be delivered to the address nominated on the online claim form. Winner Notification The winners will be contacted by using the contact number provided on the online form by 20/02/19. The winners will be published in The Australian by 25/02/19.
Unclaimed Prizes Prize(s) must be claimed by 18/05/19 at 12:00 pm AEST. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 20/05/19 at 12:00 pm AEST at PMG, 136 Cathedral St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia. The winners of the redraw will be notified by using the contact details on file with the Promoter, includes in writing, within two (2) business days of the redraw. The winners will be published in The Australian on 27/05/19.
1. The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
2. The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
3. Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
4. Employees (and the immediate family members) of the Participating Venues, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. Draw a) The draw will take place at PMG, 136 Cathedral St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia at 12:00 pm AEDT on 18/02/19 using computerised random selection. b) The first five (5) valid entries drawn will be the winners of the prizes specified in the Schedule above. c) The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries in case an invalid entry or entrant is drawn. d) If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
6. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
7. If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
8. Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
9. The Promoter supports the responsible service of alcohol and encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Guidelines to Reduce Health Risks from Drinking Alcohol. A full version of these Guidelines is available at https://www.nhmrc.gov.au/_files_nhmrc/publications/attachments/ds10-alcohol.pdf. The NSW liquor promotion guidelines and intoxication guidelines are available at http://www.liquorandgaming.nsw.gov.au.
10. The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
11. If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
12. No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
13. Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the respective winning entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
15. For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
16. It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
17. If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
18. Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
19. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
20. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).ssss
23. The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
24. Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and where relevant their guests) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
25. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
26. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
27. Authorised under: ACT Permit Number TP 18/02439, NSW Permit Number LTPS/18/30143, and SA Permit Number T18/2104.