Win a Share in over $76,000 Fortress Melbourne
2. WHO CAN ENTER 2.1 Entry is open to all Australian residents aged 13 years or older.
3. HOW TO ENTER 3.1 The Competition commences on Friday, 17th of September 2021 at 12:01AM (AEST) and concludes on Monday, 6th December, 2021 at 11.59PM (AEST) (“the Competition Period”)
3.2 In order to enter, the entrants must complete the survey hosted by Survey Monkey entitled "Fanatics Arise 2021", providing the entrant’s full name, email address, and date of birth.
3.3 The completion of the Fanatics Arise 2021 comprises one, significant, method of entering into the draw to win prizes as part of the overall promotion.
3.4 The Competition can also be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at fortressmelbourne.com/arise. The entry must fulfil all requirements of the Competition, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications of the Competition may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules of the Competition, your submission may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
4. PRIZES 4.1 There will different prize tiers being:
Secret Unreleased Alienware PC Battlestation (QTY: 1): RRP $6,000 24 Month Telstra Premium Unlimited NBN Plan, 24 Months Telstra Game Optimiser Subscription, Xbox Series X, 12 Months of XBOX Game Pass Ultimate (QTY: 1): RRP $4000 PlayStation 5 Console (QTY: 1): RRP $749.00 Alienware Low Profile RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard | AW510K (QTY: 55): Total RRP $21,395.00 Alienware RGB Gaming Mouse | AW510M (QTY: 55): Total RRP $8,525.00 Alienware 7.1 Gaming Headset | AW510H (QTY: 40): Total RRP $8,560.40 Fortress Collectible Pins (QTY: 300) : Total RRP $4,500.00 Fortress Fanatic Temporary Tattoos (QTY: 300): Total RRP $600.00 Fortress Fanatic T-Shirts (QTY: 300): Total RRP $9,000.00 Alienware Coin (QTY: 20): Total RRP $3,000.00 Fortress Fanatic Card with in-venue gift of 2HR Pass + 1x Drink (QTY: 300): Total RRP $10,200.00
The total value of the prize pool is $76,529.40 AUD.
Telstra Premium Unlimited NBN Plan + Telstra Game Optimiser One of the winners will win 1 x Telstra Premium Unlimited NBN Plan and a Telstra Game Optimiser subscription for a period of 24 months valued at $2,880 (GST inclusive) (“Prize”). Premium Evening Speed. Speeds experienced may be lower due to factors like your in-home set-up and wiring, and will be confirmed post-connection for FTTC, FTTB and FTTN. Only available to HFC, FTTP and some FTTN/B/C customers. 100Mbps typical download speed not available to most FTTN customers.
Unless expressly stated otherwise, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner. Telstra will cover the cost of additional charges which may include the cost of the Telstra Wi-Fi modem, connection charge, standard professional installation, and any associated delivery fees.
The Telstra Game Optimiser subscription is a month to month subscription that you can cancel at any time. The subscription lets you configure your Telstra home network settings via the Telstra Game Optimiser interface to help improve your online gaming experience. You may only have one subscription per Telstra fixed nbn™ service.
Eligibility To be eligible for a Home Broadband Plan, you must: (a) be the owner of the standard Telstra basic telephone service that the service will be connected to; or (b) have obtained the owner’s permission to connect the service if you are not the owner of the relevant telephone service.
In order to take up the Telstra Game Optimiser subscription you must have: (a) an existing Telstra consumer nbn fixed line broadband plan (incompatible with nbn Basic speed plans and Fixed Wireless and Ultrafast add-on) (b) a compatible modem (Telstra Smart Modem Gen 2.0) connected to the nbn network The prize will be fulfilled in the form of a bill credit to be applied to the winners Telstra bill through to the conclusion of the 24-month period, at which point all subsequent charges will become the responsibility of the winner. For the avoidance of doubt, the winner may change or cancel their Home Broadband Plan and/or Telstra Game Optimiser Subscription at any time following the expiry of the initial 24 month period. Entrants can view the full details of the Telstra Premium Unlimited NBN Plan and Telstra Game Optimiser by accessing the Critical Information Summaries: Telstra Premium Unlimited NBN Plan – Critical Information Summary Telstra Game Optimiser – Critical Information Summary XBOX Series X and XBOX Game Pass Ultimate The winner of the Telstra Premium Unlimited NBN Plan and a Telstra Game Optimiser subscription will also win 1 x Xbox Series X 1TB Console, 1 x Xbox Wireless controller, Connection and Power cables for console and a 12 month subscription to Game Pass Ultimate, which includes: Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass for Console and Xbox Game Pass for PC. It does not include access to any additional games outside titles available on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, unless gifted as part of a promotion. It also excludes any additional accessories like extra controllers and headsets. If you are converting your existing Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass membership(s), they will automatically convert to Ultimate at a conversion ratio. Your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription must be redeemed with your chosen Microsoft account on your new console to activate the service. Microsoft conditions of use will apply.
4.2 Actual/appraised value of prizes may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except for at the Sponsor's discretion. The prize is non transferable. Substitution of the prize or transfer/assignment of the prize to others or request for the cash equivalent of the prize by the Winner is not permitted. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor to use the Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
4.3 Odds of Winning: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
4.3 In the event that any prize item is unavailable; the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize item of equal or greater value.
5. SELECTION OF PRIZE WINNERS 5.1 Each entrant who has entered the Competition over the Competition Period and registered all details in accordance with clause 3 will be entered into the prize draws.
5.2 The Winners will be selected on 7th December 2021 by Random Draw under the supervision of the Sponsor. The Random Draw will happen at 2:00PM AEST, digitally through Gleam.io in Fortress Esports Pty Ltd, Level 9, 401 Collins Street Melbourne, VIC 3000. The Winners will be notified via email within 7 days of the winner selection and will be published on Sponsor’s digital platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Gleam) and on the Competition page https://www.fortressmelbourne.com/arise after the Draw on the 7th December 2021. The Sponsor shall have no liability for a Winner's failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for a Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. Receipt of the prize offered in this Campaign by the Winner is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Any violation of these official rules by the Winner at the Sponsor's sole discretion will result in the Winner's disqualification as winner, and all privileges as winner will be immediately terminated.
5.3 The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result.
6. UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW & REDRAWS If a Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 7 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected by a redraw. The redraw will happen on the 10th January 2022 at 2:00PM AEST, digitally through Gleam.io from the pre-existing pool of participants in Fortress Esports Pty Ltd, Level 9, 401 Collins Street Melbourne, VIC 3000. Redraw winners will be notified via email, and winnings will be published on the Competition page https://www.fortressmelbourne.com/arise.
7. RIGHTS GRANTED BY THE ENTRANT By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that the Sponsor and anyone acting on behalf of the Sponsor or its respective licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, you represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, you will be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, you shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Fortress Melbourne from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Fortress Melbourne may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
8. TERMS AND CONDITIONS The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition should virus, bug, non-authorised human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond the Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Competition. In such cases, the Sponsor may select a winner(s) from eligible entries received before and/or after the action taken by the Sponsor if appropriate. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Competition or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. The Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Competition, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Competition rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Competition may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY 9.1 By entering the Competition you agree to release and hold harmless Fortress Melbourne and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the Competition and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the Competition; (iii) electronic or human error in the administration of the Competition or the processing of entries; (iv) technical errors of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (v) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (vi) printing errors; (vii) lost, late, postage due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail. 9.2 The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Reddit, Pinterest, LinkedIn or any other social networks that are used to share the Competition. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of the Competition and not to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Reddit, Pinterest, LinkedIn or any other social networks.
10. USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION The Promoter may incorporate information from entrants in any contest in any database to be used for the purpose of its business. Upon entry into a competition, a contestant gives permission for use of personal data and this information will be retained in accordance with the Privacy Act which ?is available at https://www.fortressmelbourne.com/privacy-policy/
11. DISPUTES This Competition is governed by the laws of Australia, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. By participating in this Campaign, you agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Australia having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall You be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering the Competition). You further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. WINNERS LIST The list of winners will be published on https://www.fortressmelbourne.com/arise upon the drawing of the competition winners. To request a copy of the winners list please contact the Sponsor. Requests must be sent within four (4) weeks of the end of the Entry Period.
13. ACCEPTANCE OF RULES By participating in the Competition, You have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules, Terms and Conditions.