Terms & Conditions 1. The promoter is: GSM Operations Pty Ltd (A.B.N.67085950803) whose registered office is at 1 Billabong Place, Burleigh Heads, QLD, 4220.?
2. Employees of GSM Operations Pty Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. To be eligible for the Valentines Day + Coco Palms Resort competition a customer may either:
New Users signup to the SDS VIP database, or Existing members or those not willing to subscribe to the SDS VIP databse simply spend over $80 or more in store or online to automatically go into the draw. In store entrants must provide their email address at point of transaction in order to enter the competition 4. All participants will automatically have their email contact details subscribed to the mailing list of World Resorts of Distinction (WRD), of details P.O. Box 576, Coolangatta QLD, 4225, Australia and www.worldresortsofdistinction.com. Entrants may unsubscribe at their discretion at a later date and remain a valid entrant in the competition.
5. Closing date for entry will be 28th February 2017. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
8. The draw will take place on Monday 5th March 2018 at 5.00pm (local time) at SDS Head Office located at 1 Billabong Place, Burleigh Heads, QLD, 4220. The winner is drawn at random from all entrants. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The promoter will notify the winner via SDS Instagram at 5pm 05/03/2017.
10. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
12. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
13. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
14. The winner, and their accompanying guests are required to cover any transit costs associated with getting themselves to the nearest Australian Capital City, regional transfers costs are not inclusive,
15. WRD is happy to negotiate an exclusive rate for prize winners to extend their stay if they wish to extend beyond the covered 7 days, notice of this request must be received in writing 3 months prior to departure and is subject to availability,
16. The winners, and their accompanying guest are responsible for the cost of their own travel insurances and incidentals while in house,
17. Travel is valid between the 01 Feb 2018 to 31 Jan 2019 with block out dates 24 Dec 2018 to 10 Jan 2019
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.