1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Terms and Conditions of Entry. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
Who can enter
3. Subject to the clauses below, entry is open to Australian residents who have fulfilled the requirements set out below ('Eligible Entrants'). Entrants must be over the age of 18, as of the date of entry.
4. Employees, and their immediate families, of the Promoter, associated agencies and companies, contractors or individuals are not eligible to enter this competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or 1st cousin.
5. The Promoter is Trip A Deal Pty Ltd (ABN 50 149 240 433) (the 'Promoter'). The Promoter's address is 15 Wollongbar Street, Byron Bay, NSW 2481.
How to enter
6. To enter Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotional Period (defined below): submit the fully completed online entry form and provide all of the requested details, including (but not limited to) their full name, postcode and email address at https://competition.tripadeal.com.au/win-a-trip-for-2-to-the-greek-islands.
7. By submitting an entry into this competition entrants consent to receive promotional and other marketing messages from the Promoter (including messages sent electronically for an unlimited period of time). Entrants will be able to opt-out at any time by following the instructions included in each message sent by the Promoter.
8. Entries must provide contact details on request to be eligible to win. Entrants may only enter in their own name. Inaudible, incomprehensible, illegible, and incomplete entries may be deemed invalid.
Number of Entries permitted
9. Only one entry per person will be permitted. Entrants found to be submitting multiple entries may have all entries invalidated.
Open, Close, Draw and Publish dates
10. The competition commences on 8/10/2019 at 12:00PM and closes 29/10/2019 at 01:00 PM ('Promotional Period'). All times noted in these Terms and Conditions are local times, based on the location of the Promoter. If any draw date falls on a public holiday, as defined in the state of the Promoter, that draw will be conducted on the next business day. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
11. The winner will be the first valid entry drawn at Promoter's Premises at 15 Wollongbar Street, Byron Bay, NSW 2481 on 31/10/2019 at 12:00 PM. The Promoter will ensure that all entries have an equal chance of winning a prize.
12. The winner will be notified by email within two business days of the draw. Their name will also be published on 4/11/2019 at tripadeal.com.au for 28 days and on TripADeal’s (www.facebook.com/tripadeal) Facebook Timeline.
13. Prizes (or in the case of vouchers, prize confirmations) will be sent within 28 days of the draw.
14. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the Prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the Prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. Any unclaimed prizes will be drawn on 14/11/2019 (at 11:00 at Promoter's Premises at 15 Wollongbar Street, Byron Bay, NSW 2481). Winners of any further draws will be notified by email within two business days of the draw. Their names will also be published on 15/11/2019 at tripadeal.com.au for 28 days and on TripADeal Facebook page at www.facebook.com/tripadeal.