Win an iPhone 13, Google Nest Hub, Sony X85J 55 Aussie Broadband
2. Entry is only open to Au
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. This is open to new and current customers.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, de facto partner, child (including foster child), parent, grandparent, grandchild, sibling, child, parent, grandparent, grandchild or sibling of your spouse or de facto partner.
4. This competition is governed by Australian law. This competition is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning.
HOW TO ENTER 5. This Competition is a game of chance. Entries into the promotion open on 14/10/2021 and close at 11:59pm AEDST on 05/11/2021 (“Promotional Period”).
6. To enter, individuals must then visit https://www.aussiebroadband.com.au/lp/halloween-giveaway, follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details including full name, valid email address, residential postcode and suburb, contact number and whether they are a current Aussie Broadband customer and submit the fully completed entry form during the Promotional Period (“Initial Entry”).
7. In addition to the above, individuals will also have the opportunity to receive additional entry/entries into the draw for each of the following activities (each an “Additional Activity”):
1 extra entry to Follow Aussie Broadband on Instagram (@aussiebroadband); 1 extra entry to ‘Like’ Aussie Broadband’s Facebook page; 3 extra entries to Share their unique referral link via one of the options provided; 10 extra entries for completing an Aussie Broadband survey 8. A maximum of eleven (11) prizes may be won by 11 individuals. 1 major prize and 10 runner-up prizes.
9. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Competition Entry Period.
10. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
12. The major prize draw and the runner-up draw will take place at Aussie Broadband, 3 Electra Avenue, Morwell VIC 3840 on 08/11/2021 at 2:30pm AEDST (“Major & Runner-Up Prize Draw”), . The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published at https://www.aussiebroadband.com.au/lp/halloween-giveaway
13. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
PRIZES & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV”) Total Prize Pool Value - $8,714.00 There is a total of 18 prizes totalling $8,714.00 inclusive of GST. 14. The first valid entry drawn in the Major Prize Draw will win the below prize;
Aussie Broadband Ultimate Halloween Tech Upgrade
Apple iPhone 13 128GB (Midnight) Value $1349 Google Nest Hub 2nd Gen Smart Home Display (Charcoal)- Value $149 Google Nest Wifi + 2 Nest Points – Value $499 Apple MagSafe Charger- Value $65 Garmin Venu 2S Sports Watch (Light Gold/Light Sand)) – value $629 Sony X85J 55' Bravia 4K UHD Google TV - Value $1595 12 months of the fastest available plan for the winner – up to value of $1788 Aussie Broadband SIM card – 5G 80GB plan for 12 months – Value $660. 15. The first 10 valid entries drawn in the Runner-Up Prize Draw will win the below prize;
10x two (2) months free of Aussie Broadband nbntm HomeFast plan (valid for new and existing customers) – Typical evening speed 99mpbs – valued at $198 each, total value $1980. The internet speed included in the Aussie Broadband NBN plans awarded will be the speed specified in clause 12 above for the Major Prize and Runner Up Prize or the best available service depending upon the NBN connection type at the winner’s home address." Additional charges may apply for a new property development and subsequent installations. Not available at all premises. All prices subject to change without notice. Actual speeds may vary due to external factors including in-building wiring. The internet speed included in the Aussie Broadband NBN plans awarded will be the speed specified in clause 14 above for the Major Prize and clause 15 above for the Runner Up Prize or the best available service depending upon the NBN connection type at the winner’s home address. Aussie Broadband does not service Satellite NBN areas (or winners who only have ADSL capabilities at their residence). In the event a winner cannot be serviced by Aussie Broadband an alternative prize of equal value will be awarded in lieu of the Aussie Broadband NBN plans or the winner may transfer the Aussie Broadband portion of the prize to a family member or friend who can use the service. Aussie Broadband NBN plans are subject to Aussie NBN’s standard terms and conditions which are available at https://aussiebroadband.com.au/forms/legal/general-terms-conditions.pdf 16. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take / redeem a prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
17. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
18. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
19. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 16/11/2021 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing via email within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published at https://www.aussiebroadband.com.au/lp/halloween-giveaway.
20. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
21. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
22. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
23. Quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured.
24. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
25. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the Major Prize or an Instant Daily Prize.
27. The Promoter is Aussie Broadband Limited (ABN 29 132 090 192) of 3 Electra Ave, Morwell VIC 3840, telephone 1300 880 905.
28. SA Licence number T21/1504
29. Our promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.