1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
2. Entry is open to permanent residents of Australia only, aged 18 years or older only, excluding New South Wales residents. (“Eligible Entrant”) Employees of the Promoter and their associated agencies and companies and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. To enter the competition and register; visit http://whatsupdownunder.com.au/competitions page and fill out the entry form. Participants must be subscribed to the What's Up Downunder Digital Magazine & NCE mailing list's at the time the prize is drawn to be eligible to win.
4. The promotion commences on 06/05/2019 at 12:00 pm (AEST) and closes at on 31/05/19 11:59 pm (AEST) (Promotional Period).
5. There will be 1 Prizes in total. All valid entries received within the promotional period outlined above will be entered into the Prize Draw.
6. The Prize Draw will take place on 03/06/19 at 2:00 pm (AEST) at Unit 9, 677 Springvale Road Mulgrave 3170.
7. The first valid entrant will the following prize: NCE 112 Litre Bar Fridge
8. Total Promotional Prize Pool is 399.00 RRP AUD.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address of winners at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry and other information relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the Promoter’s discretion, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way with interfering or tampering with the conduct of the promotion.
11. The winner will be notified in writing via email, and phone call, if the number is given within two (2) working days of the draw. Prizes will be available within 14 days from the prize draw or any other period that may be agreed between the promoter and the winner.
12. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding - no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
13. In the event that any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any written directions from the various lottery authorities.
14. Prize values are correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of any prizes.