1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time, in accordance with state regulations. Participants should check the SBS website http://www.sbs.com.au/aboutus/corporate/view/id/114/h/Terms-and-Conditions for the current version.
2. Except where advertised differently, entry is only open to all residents of Australia (excluding Tasmania). Special Broadcasting Services Corporation’s (“SBS”) employees, associated companies and agencies, and their immediate families are ineligible.
3. Prize not valid in Tasmania or Northern Territory.
4. To enter, participants must follow the directions on SBS Movies page, fill-in their details including, but not limited to, name, email and address; and agree to be automatically signed-up to the SBS My Week newsletter.
5. The competition period starts on Monday 4th November at 10:00AM AEDT, and ends on Wednesday 13th November 11:59pm AEDT(the Promotional Period). Entries will only be accepted during the Promotional Period.
6. All valid entries submitted during the specified Promotional Period, will be entered into the prize draw to win the nominated prizes.
7. Except where advertised differently, entries are limited to one per person. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits the participant automatically to enter repeatedly is prohibited (“Repeat Entry Device”). If the Promoter reasonably believes that an entrant is using any Repeat Entry Device, the Promoter may disqualify that entrant without notice.
8. Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.