Caption the photo below and you could score one of five $1,000 Total Tools cards+. And while you’re at it, register your interest to discover more about the new model Triton coming your way.
*Mandatory field required for competition entry.
+Terms and conditions – Triton Promotion
1. This competition (Promotion) is conducted by Mitsubishi Motors Australia Ltd ABN 53 007 870 395 of 1284 South Road, Clovelly Park, South Australia 5042 (Promoter).
2. Entry to the Competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. All entry instructions and prize information published by the Promoter form part of these Terms and Conditions.
4. The Competition is open to all Australian residents aged 18 years or over. The Promoter reserves the right to request any entrant to provide documentary evidence confirming his/her age and to disqualify any entrant who is unable or unwilling to provide such proof of age upon request. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, Total Tools and their agents are not eligible to enter the Promotion.
5. The Promotion commences at 12:00am on 23 November 2018, and ends at 12:00am on 31 January 2019 (Promotion Period).
6. The Promotion is a game of skill, and chance plays no part in determining the winners.
7. To enter, an entrant must, during the Promotion Period, visit www.mitsubishi-motors.com.au/competitions/triton-19my and: (a) input the requested information, including the entrant’s full name, email address, postcode, telephone number and age; and (b) submit a caption for the photograph displayed on the website (Caption).
8. Any entry which: (a) is received outside the Promotion Period or which fails to meet the requirements of clause 7; (b) does not fully comply with these Terms and Conditions; and/or (c) is incomplete, incomprehensible, incorrect, obscene, defamatory, untrue, threatening, or otherwise unlawful, is not a valid entry and will not be eligible to win a Prize.
9. By submitting an entry, each entrant represents to the Promoter that the material submitted is the entrant’s own original work and does not infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of any third party.
10. The Captions submitted by entrants will be judged by the Promoter in its sole discretion taking into account creativity, originality and written expression (Selection Criteria).
11. Each entrant may only enter the Promotion once.
12. The 5 best Captions as judged by the Promoter in its sole discretion based on the Selection Criteria will be the winners of the Prizes (Prize Winners).
13. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Promotion is final and will be binding on every person who enters the Promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in relation to any aspect of the Promotion.
14. Judging will take place on [11th February 2019] [4pm[ at [1284 South Road, Tonsley, South Australia, SA 5042].
15. The Prize Winners will be notified by the Promoter by email within  days after the judging date using the email addresses supplied at the time of entry in the Promotion.
16. If a Prize Winner is unable to be contacted, or, upon being contacted and notified of their prize, rejects the prize for whatever reason, or does not claim their prize in accordance with the notification or other instructions issued by the Promoter within 48 hours of being sent email notification by the Promoter, their Prize will be forfeited. Where a Prize is forfeited, the Promoter may, in its sole discretion, select an alternate Prize Winner based on the same methodology as for selection of the original Prize Winners.
17. Each of the Prize Winners will receive a voucher for $1000 redeemable at Total Tools outlets. Voucher vaild for 3 years from date of issue. (Prize).
18. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
19. All entries become the property of the Promoter. Each entrant assigns to the Promoter all right, title and interest in and to any intellectual property rights that the entrant may have in the entrant’s submission, and consents to the infringement of any moral rights that the entrant may hold in relation to the entrant’s submission.
20. If for any reason beyond the control of the Promoter this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including for any reason which affects the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any direction given by a relevant regulatory authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
22. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify any statutory consumer guarantees or any guarantee or implied condition or warranty the exclusion of which from these Terms and Conditions would contravene any statute or cause any part of these Terms and Conditions to be void (Non-Excludable Guarantees). The Promoter excludes from these Terms and Conditions all guarantees, conditions, warranties and terms implied by statute, general law or custom. Except for liability in relation to a Non-Excludable Guarantee, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability whether arising in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise for any personal injury or any other loss or damage whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, without limitation, the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction; (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter); (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax implications; and/or (f) a Prize or use of a Prize by a winner.
23. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the Promoter and entrant and will be governed by the laws of South Australia. If any part of these Terms and Conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, it will be severed and will not affect the remainder, which will continue in full force and effect.
24. Mitsubishi Motors Australia Ltd Personal Information Collection Statement