1. The Whittaker’s contest (the Contest) is run by J H Whittaker & Sons Limited, ABN 35 055 804 441, (Whittaker’s). Whittaker’s can be contacted in relation to this Contest at our offices at 24 Mohuia Crescent, Elsdon, Porirua, New Zealand by phone on 1800 143 197, or by email at email@example.com.
2. The Contest will begin on the date that the first entry is submitted and accepted by Whittaker’s and will continue until Whittaker’s, in its sole discretion and without notice, terminates the Contest (the Contest Period).
3. The Contest will be a random choice competition.
4. At the end of the Contest Period Whittaker’s will select a winner of the Contest (the Winner) from Entries received during the Contest Period.
5. The prize draw will be conducted by computer generated selection conducted by J H Whittaker & Sons Limited, ABN 35 055 804 441 at 1.30 pm in Sydney, Australia.
6. The Contest is open to any person who is at the time of entry resident in Australia, not an employee of Whittaker’s or any of its associated agencies or suppliers, present at the Taste of Sydney Collective and who submits a valid Entry in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry (a Contestant, you, your).
7. To enter, a Contestant must:
a. provide his or her full and correct name, email address and physical address;
b. agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Entry;
c. follow the instructions of the Contest application; and
d. submit a single entry to the Contest (an Entry).
8. The Winner will win x1 250gm blocks of each Whittaker’s Coconut, Dark Salted Caramel and Creamy Milk, delivered as agreed with Whittaker’s. The value of the price will not exceed $10,000.
9. Each Winner will be randomly drawn by Whittaker’s. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. There may, at Whittaker’s sole discretion, be multiple Winners for the Contest.
11. The Winners will be notified by email using the email address they provide when entering the Contest no later than two business days after their name was drawn as a Winner. You consent to your name being used for promotional purposes in relation to the Contest if you are a Winner.
13. By entering the Contest you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
14. If you are drawn as a Winner Whittaker’s will send the prize to the physical address you provided when you entered the Content. If the prize is returned to Whittaker's, Whittaker's will make reasonable attempts to contact you by email. If Whittaker’s is unable to contact you within a reasonable time, your prize will be retained by Whittaker’s for three months, after which time Whittaker’s will re-draw your prize and you will have no claim to any prize.
15. Prizes cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
16. The Contest and these Terms and Conditions of Entry will be governed by New South Wales law.
17. Whittaker’s may vary these Terms and Conditions of Entry and may terminate, suspend, modify or cancel the Contest or the prizes at any time without notice.
18. To the extent permitted by law, Whittaker’s will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, however caused, arising out of your participation in the Contest. To the extent that Whittaker’s cannot disclaim its liability you agree that Whittaker’s liability will in any case be limited to the value of the prize awarded to the Winner.
19. To the extent permitted by law, Whittaker’s will not be liable for any damage caused, whether by heat or temperature, to any prize while in transit to any prizewinning Contestant.
20. The Contest is run under NSW permit No LTPS/18/29579.
1. J H Whittaker & Sons Limited (Whittaker’s, we, us, our) is committed to protecting your personal information.
Information we collect and use
4. We will only use the personal information we collect from you when you enter our contests (Personal Information) to manage, monitor and develop our contests and to contact you if you are a winner of a particular contest.
5. We may store your Personal Information on computer systems operated by third parties. We will take reasonable precautions against unauthorised access and disclosure by those third parties.
6. We will not share your Personal Information with third parties except:
(a) that we may publish your name in connection with a contest if you are a winner of it; and
(b) where necessary and only to the extent necessary for them to provide services to us in connection with our contests.
8. Except as otherwise authorised by you, your Personal Information will be retained only for as long as we need it to manage, monitor and develop our contests.
Personal Information belongs to you
9. Your Personal Information remains yours.
10. We take reasonable precautions to make sure that we keep your Personal Information secure.
11. Because the internet is an open network, we cannot warrant or guarantee that your Personal Information is safe from unauthorised access or use.
12. Where you have authorised us to disclose your Personal Information to a third party, their use and maintenance of your Personal Information is outside our control and we accept no responsibility or liability for such third party use.
13. You may request access to your Personal Information that is held by us and we will delete it or correct it if you ask us to.
14. From time to time we may send you, and you agree to receive, emails and other promotions relating to us, our related companies, or products.
15. You may opt out of receiving those emails and other promotions at any time by following the opt-out instructions provided by us.