Win One of 5 Customized Papillionaire Bicycles Competition
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter of this promotion is Cotton On Body Pty Ltd (“the Promoter”) (ACN 121 235 372) of 14 Shepherd Court, North Geelong, Victoria 3215.
2. Entry is free and open to persons 15 years and over in Australia. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and the suppliers and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
3. This competition commences at 5pm AEST on 7th July 2014 and ends at 11.59pm AEST on 3rd August 2014 (“Competition Period”). Entrants can only enter once. Late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected responses will be deemed invalid.
4. To enter this competition contestants must:
Step 1.Describe their perfect day cruising around on their Body bike, using five creative #hashtags(“Submission”)
Step 2. Provide their first name, surname, email and contact phone number.
Step 3.Subscribe to Cotton On Body email mailing list.
5. Each Submission will be reviewed and judged by a panel of the Promoter’s marketing and communications personnel (“Panel”). The Panel will judge each response according to how relevant, inspiring and creative it is. All decisions of the Panel are final and no discussions or correspondence will be entered into.
6. The prizes will be awarded to entrants who submit the most relevant and creative Submissions as judged by the Panel. There will be five (5) prize winners.
7. Each prize winner will be contacted via email or phone.
Each of the prize winners will receive the following:
• One (1) x customised Papillionaire bicycle. Valued at $329.
The total winner’s prize pool is valued at $1,645 AUD.
8. By entering this competition entrants agree to allow the Promoter to repost their Submission on the Promoter’s Facebook, Twitter or Instagram accounts, the Promoter’s website (www.cottononbody.com) and within the Promoter’s electronic direct mail (EDM) communication pieces.
9. The Promoter is not liable for any other additional costs associated with winning this competition or the prizes that comprise this competition.
10. If any prize remains unclaimed after 14 days of a winning Submission being announced, the Promoter may deem that a prize winner is ineligible to receive the prize.
11. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of prizes. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute another item of equal or lesser value for that prize, as determined by the Promoter.
12. Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions. Entry into the competition is deemed an acknowledgement and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
13. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and the identity of entrants. Proof of entry and identity will only be deemed as sufficient at the discretion of the Promoter.
14. If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being properly conducted due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves its rights to disqualify any entrant or to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel this competition, to the extent permitted by law.
15. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law).
16. All Submissions will be the property of the Promoter. The Promoter may use the name and any photos from the Submission for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without compensation. By participating in this competition, each entrant assigns to the Promoter the whole of the copyright in their entries and, to the extent permitted by law, waives his or her moral rights in respect of it.
17. Upon entering your Submission, you acknowledge that your Submission does not violate, misappropriate or infringe on the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark and/or other intellectual property rights.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Instagram or Facebook, Twitter or any other social media network.