1. Information about prizes and how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into the promotion is deemed full acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. For the avoidance of doubt, the Terms and Conditions include the Schedule above.
2. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tamper with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
3. To enter, the contestants must:
be an Australian Resident who meets the Content Criteria described in the Schedule;
be aged at least 18 years of age to enter;
purchase a Jetts Fitness Freedom Direct Debit Individual Weekly or Advance 12 Month Membership from any participating Jetts Club during the Competition Period of the promotion to be eligible; and
have consented to these terms and conditions through at Point of sale in club.
4. Any entries received after the closure of the Competition Period will not be eligible.
5. All entrants acknowledge that even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has appeared to award the Prize to the ineligible person, it may require the return of the Prize or payment of its value to the Promoter to be dealt with as an unclaimed Prize.
6. Employees, directors, management, licensees and contractors of the Promoter, its related companies and agencies associated with this promotion, the immediate families of the above listed persons and suppliers to the Promoter are ineligible to enter.
7. This is a game of chance with the winners being drawn at random by Jetts.
8. Competition administration: The Promoter in its reasonable discretion shall determine the verification tests and procedures. ID that includes a photograph, proof of age, identity, employment and residency may be required. Upon request by the Promoter a receipt and acknowledgement of these terms and conditions must be signed and endorsed by the winning contestants to indicate his/her understanding and acceptance of these terms. It is the sole responsibility of each winning entrant to claim their Prize.